Sunday, February 25, 2007

My Boring Life

Hello,

Well Friday was an OK day I did horrible on my test. But I really am trying I don't know what else to do I spend like 3 hours on history a day and I haven't improved at all infact its gotten worse. My teacher is Mrs. Grasso and she doesn't really like me I don't know why. So maybe that has something to do with its. But it totally sucks because I'm not improving and i've pretty much exosted all my options. On the other had I am doing better in Biology I have raised by avarage grade by ten points so i am thrilled by that.

I spent the night with my cousin and then went thrift store shopping with her and Tia (Aunt). I got some really interesting looking books. They had a really good selection this time. Its a great way to read books that interest you for like 99 cents and then if you don't like it you take it and sell it to 1/2 price books. After that I met Kylie at Barnes and Noble and we talked for a while.

Well, other than that we went to church today and that about covers it. I know I say this everytime but i am really going to try and move some of my writings on her this week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thrift store shopping. YES! lol