Thursday, April 26, 2007


Celebrating the completion of the show at IHOP

We love you Anna

Shelly trying to get me to take a pix


Techs hard at work back stage









Our wonderful Dolly!!!


I was really disappointed i didn't get very many pix of the show but i did get a lot of rehersals. Sorry their blurry me camra is spasy(does anyone know how to rotate a pix i couldn't)

The show was Awesome!!!!!! it was so much funnn! I am really going to miss everyone at drama this summer it already feels weird not going everyday :) The stitzels are here. We are having a lot of fun. I do wish i didn't have to do school but can't lag behind too much.
Love everybody!!!!
still exhausted

3 comments:

shelley said...

those are so good!! haha IHOP was so much fun!

and if you ever want anymore pics from the play, i put a thousand on my blog, and i have a thousand more on my photobucket. you can type my username in the 'search' slot...it's "sassieskirt" and i have recent pictures in the subalbums "Broadway", "Behindthescenes", and "Rehearsals". Love you! *mwa*

Anonymous said...

I'm with you... I didnt take near as many pics as I would have liked too...
"hello, this is Fabio..."
hehe

Rachel said...

those are cute pictures! I`m going to steal some of those : ) i`ll see you thursday!
Rachel