Thursday, May 24, 2007

7 random things

Ok so i've been thinking a lot about what i want to study in college and i think i want to major in jornalism and minor in technical theatre or equine management (or something equine) That way I can write in newspapers and write books, and i can be an equine journalist (which would be totaly awesome) and if writing gets old i can always resort to technical theatre which is a blast and i will probably end up doing it whether i write or not.

My grandparents are in town looking for property to move up here i don't really know how i feel about that. ?????? The showcase was a blast and so was jim's its going to be so different at drama with all these people graduating. I think for the first time in my life i have found my little place and i am really happy there.

We are bringing the cows here (i know i've been saying that for a long time but its true they are suppose to come ethier this week or next.) i know its been a while since i've been tagged but here are 7 random things about me.

1. I am fasinated by presidential assinations (especially Lincoln and JFK and their similarities)
2. I really have more than 2 brothers I actually have 6 brothers and 6 sisters. :)
3. I have a weird obsession with organization and pins (like the kind that u write with)
4. it is very hard for me to go to sleep without reading something before.
5. I am really mad about the nancy drew movie they are making i think its going to ruin the whole series and they already ruined it with the modern addition I think they should just leave the best mystery series alone.
6. I am also really mad that street sense didn't win the preakness because his head was back. Although it was and awesome race with a photo finish. I have many reasons why i think street sense lost, curlin won, and why we should have a rematch but it would take to long. :(
ok i can't think of anymore so now its six random things.

g2g
love ya'll
Madi

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i had no clue you had that many siblings! lol wow...
glad you feel at home at CSDC :0 I know it wouldnt be the same w/o you there!
love ya
scooter

Anonymous said...

Wow. And I thought you were an only child...6 brothers and 6 sisters? Wow.
And presidental asassinations are interesting.
And that's really weird, because I was just thinking last night that drama was my little happy place. Even if my mom says I'm a bad actress. :P

shelley said...

In response to number 5:
I TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY 100% AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We should boycott the new movie.

Anonymous said...

wait a second. 6 brothers? 6 sisters? i think i know your thinking behind this answer.... i think....

yay i'm glad the cows are finally coming! i'll be at the door/gate/entry way mooing them in as my welcome! hehe now THAT would be fun..

oh i am SO glad that Friday School is over, aren't you? Yes, I miss the people - i always miss the people, but definatly NOT the school work!!!

ok. so i leave for Reno onnnnnn the fourth of June and come back on the eighth or ninth. After that, we HAVE to have the Gilmore Girls Marathon!!

Ok, so let me tell you about why we're going to Reno! So I was born there. 18 years ago =] My parents moved there because my dad used to work in hospitals and he got transfered. ANyway. A year later we moved to Boerne. Then a year later we moved to Austin. Then to our first house in San ANtonio. Then to to our second house in San Antonio (the one we currently live in). All of this took place in like 4-5 years. Well ever since then, EVERY SINGLE FEBUARY, my dad says "hey why don't we go to Reno!" Well as a little kid having heard all these stories about Lake Taho and all of these good friends, and pastors, I was estatic every Febuary. But the trip never happened. BUT my parents suprised me (and my brother!!!) with this trip like in the beginning of May. They called it my Senior trip and I am SOOOO excited!

I'll take tons and tons of pictures and bring them so you can see!


Love you! Hope you're doing good! I will see you Wednesday, right?

*mwa!
*nicole

Blonde_lit_bug said...

here is my blog address. crystalblueyedblonde.blogspot.com

Matt said...

We used to have cows back when we still lived on the farm, now our uncle Larry, who we luckily never see, has them... even my coiw brownie who I'm really surprised to find I still remember... irrelevent...

I didn't know you were a writer! I read you "Kiss" story from your last post and it was very nice. The only thing I could pick out is that the style seemed hurried nearer to the end like you were in a rush to complete it, and after careful analysis I think "glass guy" was just fine. You've already reached a maturity in your writing that I've spent over 7 years trying to develop. Maybe you can help me write the comedy I'm trying to write for CSDC. I think Brandon's gonna help out too, but I'm an fantasy/action/adventure novelist, not a comedy playwright, so I need help.