Thursday, February 22, 2007

Drama Today


Today was Drama. The run through of Scene 1-4 went pretty good. But Hello Dolly took FOREVER. I think the boys have it down though and it actually looks pretty good. I like it better than the past one or two choregraphy. Tomorrows school and i have a History test that i am DREADING.
Isn't this a great pix of scott. I think we are going to make a couple of these for Hair. Sorry Scott it was too funny to not give everybody else a good laugh. :)

I'll write mor tomorrow

2 comments:

shelley said...

*gasps* I've arrived! I am at the top of Madi's linklist! score! lol j/k yes that picture of scott is amazing:) and I did hear horror stories of hello, dolly today:) yuck history test >:( I'll probably call you sometime this week. love you!

Anonymous said...

....sweet angel of mercy...
lol i cant believe you posted that. although that do does work on me, no? :P
see ya next thurs!
love ya
scoota