hello
my parents are out of town so I am staying at my cousins house. its is so nice to be away from the constant hovering, questioning. Its nice to be alone without one of them coming into my room telling me I need to spend family time with them which I do every waking moment. Today is super bowl sunday so i am going to try and watch the whole game. I usually just watch it for the classic commercials.
My question of the day is...How much are we willing to hurt someone we love in order to save ourselves from something that will scar us for life, a scar that we may never recover from?
All right well I'm going to go watch the pre-game show. Hope you all have a great Sunday.
Sunday, February 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey girl. I know exactly what you mean about hurting people. I've asked that question so many times to myself. Anyway, I agree about commercials on superbowl sunday. See you thursday!
Shelley
Post a Comment