Things are going pretty good. Mom and Dad made me go to a membership class for a church I don't think I even wand to join. But its something I have to do to keep them happy. Then Saturday we had rehearsals all day. They actually went really good. I was extremely bored and I just found out that i'm going to be doing cues. So that means that from not till the perfomance I will be sitting taking notes for Mrs. Ripps and Mrs. Miller and then when we have all th cues I will be calling them out for the sound and lights. And i'll do that during the performances too. I was kindof hoping to have a more intersting job. But I'll just have to be content until I can think of something to be more helpful. I feel so useless. Saturday night Me, Anna, Chris, Nicole, Daniel, and PT went to the Sadie Hawkins dance. it was alot of fun. PT actually got me to dance several times and I actually enjoyed it which if you know me is a really big shocker. :) Other than that things are returning to there weekly grind. I'm meeting Kylie at Barnes and noble later we haven't gotten a chance to talk in a long time so i'm excited about that. I know I know my hang out place is pathtic but hey it has coffee, leather chairs, and books what more could you ask for. :) All right I better get back to school. I'm going to try and add a couple of articles tonight.
Does anyone know how to add pictures to blogspot. I can't figure it out?
Monday, February 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
*raises hand* I know how to add pictures:) Call me sometime and I'll walk you through it.
And don't worry about not having an interesting job...someone has to do that every year and they NEVER let any of the guys do it cause they'd totally wreck it, so consider it a privilege:)
hey, it's not like it's not true, PT.
Hey madi, what's your phone number?
shelly
my number is 210-315-2323
See ya tomorrow!
Post a Comment