Woah this has been like the greatest week i've had in months. I am so happy!!!!!!!!! And the funny thing is I have absolutley no clue why. OK well maybe a little clue
1. My aunt is coming
2. I haven't fought with my parents in the past 2 weeks
3. I am finally raising my grade in Biology
4. I get to go and see my animals on spring break.
5. I finally feel like a tech again in drama and am not sitting around feeling useless. (although as shellie pointed out it isn't useless.)
6. I'm spending the night at my cousins house.
7. I get to see my other cousin in LA on Saturday the 10th
8. and thats all I can think about right now.
I was thinking (never a good sign I think entirely to much for my on good, Honestly. If you know me well you would agree) and I realized that I have never been this girly in my entirely life. I know I know it is a wierd subject. But really I have never talked "girl talk" or actually made any amount of effort on how I look never giggled so much, passed notes, not worn a hat in over 5 months usually I have one on all the time. Never not worn my muck boots as my reg. shoes. Never not begged dad into letting my drive the tractor. Stuff like that I have never not done. until i moved to San Antonio and half of that stuff I can't do. Really interesting for me. Okay i am done with this peculiar topic on to the next :)
hmmmm..... okay i can't think of any. lol
ttyl
Love you all. Have a great weekend.!!!!!!!!!!
:) :) :) :)
Friday, March 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
definatly not useless at drama. Im sure we actors need to start letting the techs know how much we appreciate them :)
I have about half the pics on photobucket.com
the username is "drama_geeks_inc" and the password is "gracepoint"
I'll try to get the rest loaded soon :D
ah, scott put it well:) it's good to be happy!
"Happiness is what counts for children--happiness and harmony"
--Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
*muah*
I'm so glad you're doing good madi! It always seems to make me smile when my friends are happy =]
Hey so what do you think of the get together idea? Let me know what dates you're available and we'll try to figure something out by next Thursday!
I hope your happiness is continued in many many many MANY more weeks to come!
girlieness is overrated!
Love you!
Post a Comment