Wednesday, March 07, 2007

well i saw my aunt marti last night it was soo nice to be able to spend time with her. She took us to go get a pedicure and then we went to dinner. Today I woke up with a really bad headache and a sore throat i hope its just a one day thing because i really don't want to be sick especcially since we are going to Louisiana on friday.

During dinner i got to hear my dad and his sister talk about their childhood. It was soo neat thats the only time dad ever talks about his childhood it is very entertaining. I wish he talked about it more but I don't think he likes to.

well i guess i'll see most of you tomorrow. I'm in the process of editing some of my writings so i'll post them up here hopefully by the end of this week.

Love all of you!!

1 comment:

shelley said...

I agree, it's always fun when my dad and his siblings talk about their childhood (they spent seven years growing up in Brasil). Mainly they like to talk about the food and fight over to whom the monkey (Mico) belonged:)

no more headaches! blech!

And I will see you, my dear, in about 2 hours! *muah*